Tomorrow is our home.
See how easy it is to explore new ideas at BSH Home Appliances Group: As a leading manufacturer of home appliances, we improve people’s quality of life by thinking in solutions. With our global brands Bosch, Siemens, Gaggenau and Neff as well as our local brands, we explore innovative technologies from voice recognition to artificial intelligence. As we utilize these to create new user experiences, we think, prototype, build – and keep on learning. Join us now and give your career a home.
Mobile App Developer for Residential IoT
Residential IoT Services GmbH |
Berlin, Bosch IoT Campus
| Full time
You always wanted to work in the growth market Internet of Things, at best in a dynamic start-up like environment, plus having the reach of a global company? Then you should join us! We are expanding the existing Home Connect offering to a full smart home as an open ecosystem with exciting Services.
- Mobile App Development of the Home Connect Plus App (iOS/Android)
- Joint work on Mobile App architecture and backend communication protocols
- Close collaboration with UI/UX
- Coordination/Joint work with external agencies
- Alignment and assurance of App publishing guidelines
- Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Minimum 2+ years experience in Mobile App Development
- Scrum experience, incl. Scrum Master
- Competencies: Very good communication skills (English and German); taking ownership; working in teams
- Participate in shaping the future of IoT and creation & introduction of a brand new smart home offering
- Work in a highly dynamic and fast developing international market, including collaboration with leading global companies and brands
- Residential IoT Services GmbH, a 100% BSH subsidiary, offers you a start-up way of working in the group of global players of Bosch and BSH
- Long term perspectives and future opportunities to grow with us
Find a new home for your professional ambitions:
Apply online now