Tomorrow is our home.
Find out how easily you can achieve at BSH Home Appliances Group: As a leading manufacturer of home appliances and solutions, we encourage commitment and open-mindedness among our employees. With our global brands Bosch, Siemens, Gaggenau and Neff as well as our local brands, our focus truly is on innovation. And that doesn’t just apply to our products and services, but also drives the way in which we cooperate, exchange ideas and organize our teams. Everyone is invited to make their individual contribution to our overall success. Join us now and give your career a home.
Senior Consumer Journey Strategy Analyst
BSH Hausgeräte GmbH |
| Full time
Do you want to make a significant contribution and successfully drive Consumer Experience Journey at BSH? Become part of our team at Corporate Marketing and Journey Management and inspire more consumers every day. Exciting projects and varied tasks await you.
- You drive definition of the global consumer journey strategy across all BSH brands and act as consumer’s voice in the organization
- You take responsibility for analyzing consumer research, data and trends to identify consumer experience improvements
- You act as driver for developing a data-based performance monitoring framework for digital and non-digital journeys with data and research teams
- You motivate cross-functional collaboration, e.g. by facilitating workshops and developing appropriate tools and methods
- You ensure that governance and quality monitoring processes are established, adhered to and continuously improved for excellent consumer experiences
- Excellent university degree in economics, marketing, psychology, business intelligence, social science or statistics
- At least 5 years experience in CX/UX management, marketing strategy, media or business intelligence responsible for complex international projects
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills paired with advanced business and organizational knowledge, experience with agile tools and methods
- Passionate about working in cross-functional teams; empathic, pro-active, communicative, reliable and resilient personality
- Business fluent English; very good MS Office skills; experience with collaboration tools like Confluence, Jira, Miro is a plus
- Opportunity to work in one of BSH’s top strategic initiatives
- Challenging tasks in an international work environment
- Pleasant work environment in a dynamic and motivated team
Find a new home for your professional ambitions:
Apply online now