Tomorrow is our home.
Start swiftly and grow fast at BSH Home Appliances Group: As a leading manufacturer of home appliances and solutions, we move things forward to make people’s lives easier. With our global brands Bosch, Siemens, Gaggenau and Neff as well as our local brands, there is a world of opportunities for you to discover. We encourage people to develop their potential and never stop learning. After all, we believe that great work is the result of doing what you love. Join us now and give your career a home.
Working student (m/f/d) Process Analysis
BSH Hausgeräte GmbH |
| Full time / Part time
Are you well-versed in theory and now looking for practical experience in a dynamic company? Then use your talent and expertise to help us with the following tasks
- Supporting team members in a global process benchmarking initiative
- Participation in the further development of the process analysis
- Supporting the team in global meetings/workshops (preparation, follow-up)
- Continuous review of operational process data
- Enhancement of a benchmarking database together with a programming team
- Advanced bachelor or master level in business administration, engineering, mathematics/IT or similar
- Ideally first experience in “operations/process management” (like process cost analysis) through a consultancy internship etc.
- Affinity for the analysis of operational processes; excellent analytical skills
- Strong communication skills; good command of English
- Good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- From May 1st to July 31st, 2021 (negotiable)
- Min. 15-20 hours/week; instead, possibility of a 3-months internship of 35 hours/week from May to July (only non-mandatory internship)
- Covid 19 safety measure: opportunity of home-office during this period
- Please submit your application latest by Monday, April 19th, 2021
- Attractive employer benefits and salary
Find a new home for your professional ambitions:
Apply online now