Tomorrow is our home.
See how easy it is to explore new ideas at BSH Home Appliances Group: As a leading manufacturer of home appliances, we improve people’s quality of life by thinking in solutions. With our global brands Bosch, Siemens, Gaggenau and Neff as well as our local brands, we explore innovative technologies from voice recognition to artificial intelligence. As we utilize these to create new user experiences, we think, prototype, build – and keep on learning. Join us now and give your career a home.
Experience Design Expert (m/f/d)
BSH Hausgeräte GmbH |
| Full time / Part time
D2C Experience Design Expert will orchestrate the definition and development of future state capabilities that empowers our team to transform and elevate the D2C consumer experience across all online and offline touchpoints.
- Track D2C consumer experiences across online and offline channels, devices and touchpoints.
- Delve deeply into D2C consumer experience problems, collaborate with subject matter experts internally and externally to find high impact Solutions.
- Coordinate multi-disciplinary D2C UX design; journey mapping, information architecture, UX, UI & visual design; prototyping and usability testing.
- Define quantitative KPIs that provide a clear picture of D2C consumer experience. Regularly analyze and guide others on the meaning & use of data.
- Work with various internal & external stakeholders on D2C consumer experience design research findings & implementation of proposed future state.
- 10+ year’s experience in Consumer User Experience field. Deep expertise and hands-on experience with the latest UX / design thinking techniques.
- Demonstrated experience with a wide variety of research methods (e.g., interviewing, surveys, foundational, quantitative, qualitative, etc.).
- Hands-on experience with: user testing, remote testing, iterative prototype testing, concept testing, international research, and survey design etc.
- 5+ years designing experiences, that include extensive digital solutions (omni-channel, self-service, AI bots, etc.).
- Understanding of latest Marketing Technology and Platforms and their potential to drive growth and deliver outstanding D2C consumer experience.
- Fexible working hours schemes and diverse career opportunities.
- Individual development programs and international perspectives.
- Company pension scheme and modern healthcare Services.
Find a new home for your professional ambitions:
Apply online now