Tomorrow is our home.
Find out how easily you can achieve at BSH Home Appliances Group: As a leading manufacturer of home appliances and solutions, we encourage commitment and open-mindedness among our employees. With our global brands Bosch, Siemens, Gaggenau and Neff as well as our local brands, our focus truly is on innovation. And that doesn’t just apply to our products and services, but also drives the way in which we cooperate, exchange ideas and organize our teams. Everyone is invited to make their individual contribution to our overall success. Join us now and give your career a home.
Global Consumer Journey Strategist (m/f/d)
BSH Hausgeräte GmbH |
| Full time
Do you want to make a significant contribution and successfully drive Consumer Experience Journey at BSH? Become part of our team at Corporate Marketing and Journey Management and inspire more consumers every day. Exciting projects and varied tasks await you.
- Drive definition of the global consumer journey strategy and consumer experience improvements for relevant touchpoints across all BSH brands
- Set global objectives and ambitions for consumer journeys in line with overall BSH strategy and establish appropriate monitoring processes
- Establish and steer one global approach for contact permission management and usage along the CEJ to support personalized interaction/CRM
- Act as driver for developing consumer experience pilots in strategic areas like CRM with global/regional stakeholders and ensure global scalability
- Motivate cross-functional collaboration, e.g. by developing and implementing appropriate tools, (agile) methods and facilitating workshops
- Excellent university degree in economics, marketing, psychology, business intelligence or social science
- At least 5 years experience in CX/UX management, marketing strategy, CRM or digital strategy responsible for complex international projects
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills paired with advanced business and organizational knowledge, experience with agile tools and methods
- Passionate about working in cross-functional teams; emphatic, pro-active, communicative, reliable and resilient personality
- Business fluent English and German; very good MS Office skills; experience with collaboration tools, like Confluence, Jira, Miro is a plus
- Opportunity to work in one of BSH’s top strategic initiatives
- Challenging tasks in an international work environment
- Pleasant work environment in a dynamic and motivated team
Find a new home for your professional ambitions:
Apply online now