Tomorrow is our home.
See how easy it is to explore new ideas at BSH Home Appliances Group: As a leading manufacturer of home appliances, we improve people’s quality of life by thinking in solutions. With our global brands Bosch, Siemens, Gaggenau and Neff as well as our local brands, we explore innovative technologies from voice recognition to artificial intelligence. As we utilize these to create new user experiences, we think, prototype, build – and keep on learning. Join us now and give your career a home.
IT Business Consultant - Supply Chain Planning (m/f/d)
BSH Hausgeräte GmbH |
| Full time / Part time
You will work in an exciting, international Environment and contribute personally to the company’s success. Challenging tasks and projects await you, such as
- Implementation of order fulfillment processes based on SAP IBP for Response, aATP in S/4 HANA or ATP in SAP R/3
- Work in agile teams (SCRUM) on international projects and roll-outs in the area of Supply Chain Planning
- Process consulting and design together with business units and external implementation partners
- Creation of functional specifications and tracking of business requirements
- End-to-end implementation, consulting and worldwide support of the existing and future application and process landscape
- University degree in information technology, (business) informatics/engineering or equivalent
- Familiar with supply chain planning concepts and methods like MRP, DDMRP, DP, SNP, ATP, etc.
- Experience with supply chain planning software like SAP IBP, SAP APO, SAP ECC PP, S/4HANA (PP, ePP/DS, aATP) or similar
- Programming knowledge like SAP ABAP, JAVA, HTML/XML, VBA or comparable
- Working experience in agile projects (SCRUM) Project Management experience
- flexible working hours schemes and diverse career opportunities
- individual development programs and international perspectives
- company pension scheme
Find a new home for your professional ambitions:
Apply online now