Tomorrow is our home.
Start swiftly and grow fast at BSH Home Appliances Group: As a leading manufacturer of home appliances and solutions, we move things forward to make people’s lives easier. With our global brands Bosch, Siemens, Gaggenau and Neff as well as our local brands, there is a world of opportunities for you to discover. We encourage people to develop their potential and never stop learning. After all, we believe that great work is the result of doing what you love. Join us now and give your career a home.
Student (m/f/d) for a Thesis in the field of CAE (Simulation)
BSH Hausgeräte GmbH |
| Full time / Part time
| as of now for 4-6 months | Master/Diploma | Job-ID: WS523
For our technology center for laundry care we have the following topic for a final thesis with optional previous internship to assign: "Numerical optimisation of residual stresses in injection-moulded components"
- Scientific research into the source and calculation of residual stresses
- Perform injection moulding simulations with the software Autodesk Moldflow
- Programming of pre- and post-processing scripts for automation
- Verification and validation of the simulation results of injection-moulded components
- Studies in mechanical engineering, comp. engineering, computer science, physical/science engineering, plastics engineering or similar
- Study specialisation in simulation and solid mechanics
- Programming experience and experience in Autodesk Moldflow desirable
- High level of teamwork, self-reliance and proactive behaviour
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Pleasant working atmosphere in a dynamic and motivated team
- International working environment
- Support by an experienced supervisor during the elaboration process
- Adequate expense allowance
Find a new home for your professional ambitions:
Apply online now