Tomorrow is our home.
Find out how you can enjoy, grow and perform at BSH Home Appliances Group: As a leading manufacturer of home appliances and solutions, we encourage commitment and open-mindedness among our employees. With our global brands Bosch, Siemens, Gaggenau and Neff as well as our local brands, our focus truly is on innovation. And that doesn’t just apply to our products and services, but also drives the way in which we cooperate, exchange ideas and organize our teams. Everyone is invited to make their individual contribution to our overall success. Join us now and give your career a home.
Health & Wellbeing Manager (m/f/d)
BSH Hausgeräte GmbH |
| Full time / Part time
For BSH, health and wellbeing of our people is part of our global mission! In this exciting new position within the global HR community, you will shape our future workplace environment through strategic health initiatives that you can build up from scratch!
- Create a vision how to promote health and wellbeing by analyzing the status-quo, involving multiple experts with their specific requirements
- Analyse local existing measures and global basic health needs, connect interdisciplinary experts to define minimum standards based on best-practices
- Based on the global vision and holistic framework, you will analyze gaps and create initiatives to improve health and wellbeing where needed
- Create transparency and promote those initiatives, ensuring quality and continuous improvement. This includes KPI maturity assessment and ISO 45001
- Build-up and steer interdisciplinary communities and networks, including local doctoral services
- Completed studies in health management or business/economics studies with specific expertise in company health management
- Strong project management skills in organizing, planning and executing large-scale projects from vision through implementation
- Having an attitude of ‘always getting better’ as growth mindset while nurturing a culture of transparency and support when dealing with health topics
- Team-oriented, structured and agile way of working with experience in leading intercultural and interdisciplinary projects/ teams
- Fluent in German and English
- Modern and diverse working methods and technologies
- Individual development programs, international perspectives and diverse career opportunities
- Attractive, employer-funded company pension plan and modern health benefits
- Flexible working time schemes and mobile working
Find a new home for your professional ambitions:
Apply online now