Tomorrow is our home.
Find out how you can enjoy, grow and perform at BSH Home Appliances Group: As a leading manufacturer of home appliances and solutions, we encourage commitment and open-mindedness among our employees. With our global brands Bosch, Siemens, Gaggenau and Neff as well as our local brands, our focus truly is on innovation. And that doesn’t just apply to our products and services, but also drives the way in which we cooperate, exchange ideas and organize our teams. Everyone is invited to make their individual contribution to our overall success. Join us now and give your career a home.
Solution Architect (m/f/d) Supply Chain Controlling
BSH Hausgeräte GmbH
| Full time
In our controlling department you will be working in an exciting international environment and contributing personally to the company’s success. Exciting tasks and projects await you.
- Consulting of the business administration leadership at BSH locations and headquarters
- Integration of end to end processes and representation of new business or distribution models
- Develop concepts to optimize and enhance our finance & controlling processes, especially in logistics and spport their realization
- Definition and implementation of concepts for our performance controlling within group wide projects like SAP S/4 digital core for supply chain & D2C
- Perform governance functions in group projects and support month end closing of subsidiaries
- Degree in business economics, business administration, accounting or comparable
- 5+ years' experience in field of controlling & cost accounting, preferred in logistics & supply chain environment
- International background and/or experiences in a customer driven environment preferred
- Proficient in SAP R/3 and/or SAP S/4 Controlling & Finance; Proficient in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint); Fluent in English, German preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills, curiosity, understanding of business steering, ability to work under pressure, job includes some business travelling
- Individual development programs, international perspectives and diverse career opportunities
- Inspiring work environment in a highly motivated team
- Flexible working time schemes and mobile working
Find a new home for your professional ambitions:
Apply online now