Tomorrow is our home.
See how easy it is to explore new ideas at BSH Home Appliances Group: As a leading manufacturer of home appliances, we improve people’s quality of life by thinking in solutions. With our global brands Bosch, Siemens, Gaggenau and Neff as well as our local brands, we explore innovative technologies from voice recognition to artificial intelligence. As we utilize these to create new user experiences, we think, prototype, build – and keep on learning. Join us now and give your career a home.
Project Lead (m/f/d) Marketing Analytics
BSH Hausgeräte GmbH
| Full time / Part time
| location: Munich or Warsaw
With our connected products and services, we offer an outstanding user experience. Do you want to accelerate our industry’s digital transformation? Then you have come to the right place! Exciting projects and varied tasks are waiting for you.
- Manage and steer strategic projects in the field of consumer data and analytics
- Challenge status quo and drive improvements to increase consumer centricity
- Leverage your expertise to generate insights and actions for optimization of CEJ and touch point performance
- Focus on and drive improvement, efficiency and scalability in the field of analytics
- Interact and collaborate with internal teams and external partners
- University degree in Business Economics, Marketing, Information Technology or equivalent
- More than three years of relevant work experience in the field of analytics
- Strong knowledge of eCommerce, CRM and marketing channels
- Exemplary analytical skills, enthusiasm for consumer centricity, strong communication skills
- Business fluent English and German
- Being a driver for consumer centricity at BSH
- Challenging tasks in an international and cross-functional work environment
- Flexible working hours schemes and diverse career opportunities
Find a new home for your professional ambitions:
Apply online now