Tomorrow is our home.
See how easy it is to explore new ideas at BSH Home Appliances Group: As a leading manufacturer of home appliances, we improve people’s quality of life by thinking in solutions. With our global brands Bosch, Siemens, Gaggenau and Neff as well as our local brands, we explore innovative technologies from voice recognition to artificial intelligence. As we utilize these to create new user experiences, we think, prototype, build – and keep on learning. Join us now and give your career a home.
Senior Embedded Software Architect (m/f/d)
BSH Hausgeräte GmbH
| Full time / Part time
With our connected products and services, we offer an outstanding user experience. Do you want to accelerate our industry’s digital transformation? Then you have come to the right place! Exciting projects and varied tasks await you, including
- Elaborate over requirements for defining key architectural elements for communication module (SyMa / ECU)
- Consult on hardware MCU and MPU selection
- Defining Linux Kernel Elements needed (device driver), constructing architectural view of complex SW use cases, defining SW design specifications
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering e.g.
- Expert about Linux and OS design, embedded micro processor, embedded micro controller, software and system architecture design
- Good skills in connectivity solutions (Wi-Fi, BT, Cellular) and associated software stacks
- Knowledgeable about multimedia stack (audio/video/speech) and 3D/2D graphics
- Fluent English and expandable German skills
- Modern and diverse working methods and technologies
- Individual development programs international perspectives and diverse career opportunities
- Attractive employer-funded company pension plan and modern health benefits
- Flexible working time schemes and mobile working
Find a new home for your professional ambitions:
Apply online now