Tomorrow is our home.
Find out how you can enjoy, grow and perform at BSH Home Appliances Group: As a leading manufacturer of home appliances and solutions, we encourage commitment and open-mindedness among our employees. With our global brands Bosch, Siemens, Gaggenau and Neff as well as our local brands, our focus truly is on innovation. And that doesn’t just apply to our products and services, but also drives the way in which we cooperate, exchange ideas and organize our teams. Everyone is invited to make their individual contribution to our overall success. Join us now and give your career a home.
Manager (f/m/d) Corporate Strategy - Markets & Product Portfolio
BSH Hausgeräte GmbH
| Full time
You will directly contribute to the BSH group’s success by working on the corporate strategy and project-driven execution of the same. Closely with the board of management, you will work to accelerate achieving BSH’s strategic targets. This role is for a leader who is passionate about driving:
- Strategy development & consulting for BSH incl. corporate divisions esp. for product portfolio-, marketing- ,sales- & cross-functional topics
- Moderation and facilitation of strategy discussions and product & tech roadmaps
- Management of strategic projects on behalf of the board of management and corporate divisions
- Support of the board with research, analytics, evaluation of future business opportunities & presentations for versatile purposes
- Management and optimization of the strategic planning process for the entire BSH group and its corporate divisions
- 5+ years of experience in a leading (strategy) consulting and/or in an industrial company with profound strategy & project management exp.
- Self-motivated, results-driven and autonomous, taking responsibility for achieving your targets. Ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Excellent analytical and conceptual problem-solving skills with the ability to structure complex circumstances effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to persuade, convince and explain complex concepts up to board level
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams across various functions and execute project plans in a dynamic environment
- Modern and diverse working methods and technologies
- Individual development programs, international perspectives and diverse career opportunities
- Attractive, employer-funded company pension plan and modern health benefits
- Flexible working time schemes and mobile working
Find a new home for your professional ambitions:
Apply online now