Tomorrow is our home.
Find out how you can enjoy, grow and perform at BSH Home Appliances Group: As a leading manufacturer of home appliances and solutions, we encourage commitment and open-mindedness among our employees. With our global brands Bosch, Siemens, Gaggenau and Neff as well as our local brands, our focus truly is on innovation. And that doesn’t just apply to our products and services, but also drives the way in which we cooperate, exchange ideas and organize our teams. Everyone is invited to make their individual contribution to our overall success. Join us now and give your career a home.
(Senior) Manager Strategy and Corporate Development (m/f/d)
BSH Hausgeräte GmbH | Full time / Part time |
You will directly contribute to the success of BSH Group by working on the strategic and corporate development topics. Closely with the board of management, you will work to accelerate achieving BSH’s strategic targets. This role is for a leader who is passionate about driving.
- New Corporate Development projects (M&A/JV) and Corporate Strategy topics on behalf of the board of management and corporate divisions
- Conduct business field analysis, validate and drive incubation of future business fields
- Conduct competitor analysis, develop game plans to implement competitive response and work out strategy adjustments
- Support the overall Corporate Strategy development and deliver input for Board Committees
- Orchestrate strategy meetings as the key platform for strategic discussions with the board of management
- 5+ years of experience in a leading consulting and/or in an industrial company, incl. profound strategy and project management experience
- Self-motivated, results-driven and autonomous, taking responsibility for achieving your targets. Ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Excellent analytical and conceptual problem-solving skills with the ability to structure complex circumstances effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Able to persuade and explain complex concepts at board level, German is not essential
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams across various functions and execute project plans in a dynamic environment
- Flexible working time schemes and mobile working
- Individual development programs
- International perspectives and diverse career opportunities
- Attractive, employer-funded company pension plan
Find a new home for your professional ambitions:
Apply online now